Phil. Arms Training Institute, Inc.
We are the leading partner of the private security industry in educating and training security professional towards service excellence.
- Develop disciplined and morally upright security personnel to meet client expectations
- Produce quality graduates with the required knowledge, skills and abilities, addressing client needs
Phil. Arms Training Institute, Incorporated (PATII), is a wholly owned Filipino Stock Corporation, incorporated and duly registered with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) on December 05, 2005 with Company Registration No. CS200519939. It is registered with the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) and the Philippine National Police-Security Agency and Guards Supervision Division (PNP-SAGSD), in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act No. 5487, entitled "Private Security Agency Law", as amended.
PATII is also an active member of the Philippine Association of Recognized Security Training Schools Inc. (PARSTS).
The company is located at 3rd Floor, ECJ Condominium Building, Real Street corner Arzobispo Street, Intramuros Manila.
The Company has an existing Memorandum of Agreement with the following Security Agencies nationwide:
- Security Masters Investigation, Incorporated
Rm. 302 B-1, 3rd Flr. ECJ Condominium
cor. Real & Arzobispo Sts., Intramuros, Manila
- Dallas Investigation and Security Services Corporation
No. 175 Rose Street, Villa Soliman Brgy. Salapungan, Tarlac City
- Scud Investigation and Security Agency, Incorporated
No. 18 Platinum Commercial Building, Pala Pala E. Aguinaldo Highway Dasmariñas Cavite
- Safe Masters Security Services Corporation
42-B Sacris Road Bakilid Mandaue City
- Mantis Security Services, Incorporated
ECJ Hangar Bangoy Airport, Sasa Davao City
- Negros Goldwings Security Services Corpration
DYRL Compound, Cameroli St., Bacolod City
PATII has a work force of Five (5) regular office employees and Five (5) Regular Instructors. PATII is under the umbrella organization of PHIL. ARMS, INC., also, a wholly owned Filipino Corporation.
Foremost, PATII's main thrust for its existence has been to ensure retention of existing clientele by providing them with top quality security trainings in order to guarantee their full satisfaction while attaining a reasonable yield to maintain its operational viability.
PATII offers the following Competency Based Curriculum (CBC) training programs under Three (3) Units of Competency as mandated by the TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND SKILLS DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (TESDA)
- BASIC COMPETENCIES
- COMMON COMPETENCIES
- CORE COMPETENCIES
- SECURITY SERVICES - National Certificate I (SS-NC I) also called Pre-Licensing Training Programs (PLTC) - this consists of competencies that a person must achieve to perform control system in the workplace, perform basic communication skills, respond to emergency situation, demonstrate marksmanship skills and perform defensive techniques.
- SECURITY SERVICES - National Certificate II (NC II) also called Refresher Training Course (RTC) - qualification consists of competencies that a person must achieve to establish professionalism in the workplace, monitor activities within area of responsibility, enforce access control and identification system, secure territorial jurisdiction of the company, enforce access control and identification system, secure territorial jurisdiction of the company, enforce emergency response procedures and prepare security reports. The training duration is 55 hours.
- Basic Supervisory Course - for Security Supervisor, Officer-I-Charge (OIC), Shift-In-Charge (SIC) and Detachment Commanders.
- Refresher Courses for Security Guards - is a training course for security guards with the goal of improving customer relation and upgrading the level of discipline among the participants. It is also aimed in updating them of their security functions as well as enhancing teamwork and cooperation. Topics on legal aspects of security, personnel policies, employee benefits, personal discipline and family values are also included for discussion.
- Special Training Courses for security guards are regularly held to provide them with the basic knowledge on how to effectively confront different emergency situations. The following topics are:
- First Aid
- Fire Prevention and Control
- Bomb Threat Handling
- Martial Arts
- Intelligence / Observation and Description
- Customer Satisfaction
- PATII sends its Officers and Supervisors to Management Training to enhance their skills especially in terms of planning, leading, organizing, controlling, motivating, coaching and counseling. Office personnel holding key positions are sent to various seminar-workshops to further hone their respective fields of specialization.
Phil. Arms Training Institute, Inc. is committed in professionalizing the security industry by proper training. In view of this, PATII provides its training for RTC and PLTC at WESCOR Compound, Brgy. Manaois, Paniqui Tarlac. We provide stay-in training in this old Azucarera which has a total area of 10 hectares, and approximately one hectare is being used for the training.
We also have a training facility located at ECJ Hangar, Old Airport Road, Sasa, Davao City. The same training procedure is also undertaken for Davao as in Tarlac.
We have about 100 sqm of classroom, barracks with 30 double decks, and also a mess hall with long tables that can accommodate 60 trainees. The place is with a touch of nature surrounded by trees, that is conducive for the trainees' physical conditioning, unarmed defense and disarming techniques, and firing activities.
Neuro Psychiatric Examination, Drug Test, Blood Pressure and ECG on-site are being conducted on the first day of the training to assure the health condition of the trainees.
Other than the required General Knowledge Examinations (GKE), PATII conducts final examination, actual demonstration to revalidate the trainees' learning. After the course, graduation is being held to recognize the efforts of the trainees and awards the best trainee.
Training also involves developing camaraderie between trainees by sports including, basketball, chess and other activities. Training starts exactly at 5am for the physical conditioning and inspection. Lights out at 9pm.
CARLOS H. PUENTESPINA, JR. - Managing Director
TITA C. BILLONES - Administrator
MARIA RIZALIA B. SAN MIGUEL, CSP - Training Director (ASTAP Member)
DANIEL C. JAMERO - Liaison Officer
ATTY. MAX M. IMBANG - Legal Consultant